The editorial Board Member is a key part of International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology - IJETT journal. Researchers and academicians are invited to participate in the review process of IJETT papers.
Board members are generally expected to complete their review within a one week period. Please return the article within one week or find alternative reviewer, if you are unable to review. Reviews should be constructive and positive feedback to the authors. The completed review paper should be electronically returned to IJETT Managing Editor.
Board Members & Reviewer’s duties:
1. Contribute the popularity of IJETT,
2. Initiate the scholars to put papers in IJETT,
3. Propose some special issues
4. Board members should help the quality improvement of journal,
5. Board member should bring IJETT as one of leading journal in the world.
Reviewer should send the complete resume (mail to:
). Resume should contain following information
Your Photograph :
Affiliation / Institution or Company:
Domain of Research: (list your areas of expertise):