Personalized Query Based Search Techniques Using Association Rules
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2013 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2013|
|Authors : P.Karuppusamy , Mrs. T. Lakshmipriya|
P.Karuppusamy , Mrs. T. Lakshmipriya. "Personalized Query Based Search Techniques Using Association Rules". International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT). V4(10):4411-4417 Oct 2013. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group.
In mobile based search major problem is that interaction between the user and search are controlled by little numeral of factors in the mobile plans. By observing of necessitate for dissimilar types of concepts, present personalized mobile search engine (PMSE), it capture the user preferences concepts by mining click through data. In PMSE the user preferences are ordered in an ontology-based, user profile to adapt a personalized ranking function for future search results. In proposed system introduce an association rule mining algorithm to collect the travel related query patterns and travel patterns from the original personal mobile search engine profile. Association rule learning is a popular and well researched method for discovering interesting relations between variables in large databases. They introduced association rules for discovering regularities between normal patterns and query related patterns in the personalized mobile search engine result.
1. B. Smyth, “A Community-Based Approach to Personalizing Web Search,” IEEE Journals, Computer, Vol. 40, No. 8, Pp. 42 – 50, 2007.
2. B. Arzanian, F. Akhlaghian and P. Moradi, “A Multi- Agent Based Personalized Meta-Search Engine Using Automatic Fuzzy Concept Networks,” Third International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Pp. 208 – 211, 2010.
3. Chen Ding, J.C. Patra And Fu Cheng Peng, “Personalized Web Search With Self-Organizing Map,” The 2005 IEEE International Conference On E- Technology, E-Commerce And E-Service (EEE `05), Pp. 144 – 147, 2005.
4. C. Biancalana And A. Micarelli, “Social Tagging In Query Expansion: A New Way For Personalized Web Search,” International Conference On Computational Science And Engineering (CSE `09), Vol. 4, Pp. 1060 1065, 2009.
5. Dik Lun Lee, W. Ng and K.W.-T. Leung, “Personalized Concept-Based Clustering of Search Engine Queries,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 11, Pp. 1505 – 1518, 2008. 20.
6. F. Akhlaghian, B. Arzanian and P. Moradi, “A Personalized Search Engine Using Ontology-Based Fuzzy Concept Networks,” International Conference on Data Storage and Data Engineering (DSDE), Pp. 137 – 141, 2010.
7. Fang Liu, C. Yu And Weiyi Meng, “Personalized Web Search For Improving Retrieval Effectiveness,” IEEE Transactions On Knowledge And Data Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 1, Pp. 28 – 40, 2004.
8. Han-joon Kim, Sungjick Lee, Byungjeong Lee and Sooyong Kang, “Building Concept Network-Based User Profile for Personalized Web Search,” 9th International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICIS), Pp. 567 – 572, 2010.
9. J. Lai And B. Soh, “Personalized Web Search Results With Profile Comparisons,” Third International Conference On Information Technology And Applications (ICITA 2005), Vol. 1, Pp. 573 – 576, 2005.
10. Kyung-Joong Kim And Sung-Bae Cho, “A Personalized Web Search Engine Using Fuzzy Concept Network With Link Structure,” Joint 9th IFSA World Congress And 20th NAFIPS International Conference, Vol. 1, Pp. 81 – 86, 2001.
11. K.W.-T. Leung, D.L. Lee And Wang-Chien Lee, “Personalized Web Search With Location Preferences,” IEEE 26th International Conference On Data Engineering (ICDE), Pp. 701 – 712, 2010.
12. M. Kutub, R. Prachetaa and M. Bedekar, “User Web Search Behaviour,” 3rd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICETET), Pp. 549 – 554, 2010.
13. O. Shafiq, R. Alhajj and J.G. Rokne, “Community Aware Personalized Web Search,” International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM), Pp. 351 – 355, 2010.
14. Wen-Chih Peng and Yu-Chin Lin, “Ranking Web Search Results from Personalized Perspective,” The 8th IEEE International Conference on and Enterprise Computing, E-Commerce, and E-Services, The 3rd IEEE International Conference on E-Commerce Technology, Pp. 12, 2006.
15. Xuwei Pan, Zhengcheng Wang And Xinjian Gu, “Context-Based Adaptive Personalized Web Search For Improving Information Retrieval Effectiveness,” International Conference On Wireless Communications, Networking And Mobile Computing, Pp. 5427 – 5430, 2007.
Mobile Search Engine, Association rule, Travel Pattern.