ARM Based Temperature Monitoring and Control for Milk Pasteurization
S.Boopathi , F.Parvez Ahmed , S.Thulasi Ram , T.Devika , Dr.N.SuthanthiraVanitha. "ARM Based Temperature Monitoring and Control for Milk Pasteurization", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V16(5),191-195 Oct 2014. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
The temperature monitor and control is most important of dairy products industry. The paper proposed a monitoring of temperature and control by using ARM processor. In this proposed methodology is designed and implemented by using embedded system and it monitor and control the temperature, when the temperature exceeds from predefined limits then the valve is closed automatically. This system provides more flexible accurates to monitor and control the temperature in dairy products and it is also provide effective for rectification of faults if any abnormality occurs in dairy plants by using embedded controller.
1. Subhas Chandra Mukhopadhyay “A Low-Cost Sensing System for Quality Monitoring of Dairy Products”, ieee transactions on instrumentation and measurement, vol. 55, no. 4, august 2006.
2. Yadav S.N “Development of Milk Analysis Reliable Embedded System for Dairy FARM processor ers” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, ISSN 2250-2459, Volume 2, Issue 7, July 2012.
3. Om Prakash Verma, “Intelligent Temperature Controller for Water Bath System” World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology ,International Journal of Computer, Information, Systems and Control Engineering Vol:6 No:9, 2012 System,” Procd
4.Rubiyah Yusof, Sigeru Omatu, Marzuki Khalid, “Application of Self-Tuning PI(PID) Controller to Temperature Control. Of the Inter. Conf. On third IEEE Conf., pp. 1181-1186, Vol. 2, 1994.
5. F. R. Van De Voort, J. Sedman, G. Emo, and A. A. Ismail, “Assessment of Fourier transform infrared analysis of milk,” J. Amer. Oil. Chem. Assoc., vol. 75, no. 5, pp. 780–785, 1992.
6. D. Lefier, R. Grappin, and S. Pochet, “Determination of fat, protein and lactose in raw milk by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy and by analysis with a conventional filter-based milk analyser,” J. AOAC Int., vol. 79, no. 3, pp. 711–717, 1996.
7. Wolf, W.H., ?Hardware-software co-design of embedded systems?, IEEE Jul 1994, Page(s): 967 – 989.
8. Aleksejs Zacepins “application of temperature measurements for bee colony monitoring: a review” engineering for rural development jelgava, 23.-24.05.2013.
9. Zacepins A. Application of bee hive temperature measurements for recognition of bee colony state. Proceedings of International conference “The 5th International Scientific Conference on Applied Information and Communication Technologies”, April 26-27, 2012, Jelgava, Latvia, pp. 216-221.
10. Harold Macy, W.B. Combs & C.H. Eckles,?Milk & Milk Products?, TMH, Fourth edition 1990.
ARM processors, sensor, open /close valve, LabVIEW.