E-Shaped Slotted Microstrip Antenna with Enhanced Gain for Wireless Communication
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2011 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2011|
|Authors :Subodh Kumar Tripathi, Vinay Kumar|
Subodh Kumar Tripathi, Vinay Kumar. "E-Shaped Slotted Microstrip Antenna with Enhanced Gain for Wireless Communication". International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT),V2(1):60-62 Jul to Aug 2011. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
In this paper a new design of Microstrip antenna has been proposed . An E - shaped Microstrip Antenna has been designed and designed structure is simulated using Ansoft HFSS TM 11.1 software. Low volume and low profile configuration, easily mounted, light weight, low fabrication cost are the advantages of this antenna. Designed antenna can be operated in dual frequencies such as 5.1 GHz and 7.5GHz w ith return loss of - 22db and - 12 db respectively. Maximum achieved gain of the designed antenna is 11.5.
1. I. J. Bahl and P. Bhartia, Microstrip Antennas, Artech House, 1980.
2. G. Ku mar And K.P. Ray, Broaband Mic rostrip Antennas, First edition, USA, Artech House, 2003.
3. Multi - slotted Microstrip Antenna for wireless communication, M. T. Islam Institute of Space Science (Angkasa) U n iversiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Bangi UKM 43600, Selangor D. E., Malaysi a M. N. Shakib and N. Misran El ectrical, Electronic and Systems department Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Bangi Ukm 43600, Selangor D. E., Malaysia.
4. Wide - band E - shaped patch antenna for wireless c ommunications Fan Yang, student member, IEEE, Xue - Xia Zhang, Xiaoning Ye, and Yahya Rahmat - Samii, Fellow, IEEE.
5. A modified E - shaped Microstrip antenna for ultra wide band and ISM band applications M.M. Abd - Elrazzak1, Almansoura university, Egupt. King Abdu lAziz city for Science and technology, Riyadh. Saudi Arabia
E - Shaped Microstrip A ntnna , resonant frequency, Ansoft HFSS TM 11.1 , gain.