Automated Unlocking of Door upon Face detection
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2015 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2015|
|Authors : M.C.Harish Bharath, V.S.Siddharth
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V30P232|
M.C.Harish Bharath, V.S.Siddharth"Automated Unlocking of Door upon Face detection", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V30(4),166-169 December 2015. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
The main aim of the paper is to develop a program code of face detection and dump it into the microcontroller specifically the raspberry pi series so that it executes the program and evaluates whether or not to unlock the door with the help of a motor. Primarily the face picture is taken with the help of the Universal Serial bus driver (USB) webcam which is connected to the microcontroller, the current image checks the predefined database of images that was previously stored. If the previous image is matched with the current image the motor executes a twist which opens the door or else the door remains locked .The algorithm used for face recognition is Cellular Neural Networks(CNN).Generally the labs and confidential cabins, where precious information is stacked , needs a high security so that no other third party can access the room hence this project helps to detect the faces of members of the group and only allows them inside. The security can be enhanced by varying the locks (high level) instead of a motor.
1. An Improved Face Detection and Recognition Method
Based On Information of Skin Colour for Security System".
International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology
2. "Human Face Recognition using Elman Networks ", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)
3. “Cellular Neural Network “theory IEEE
4. A h a n d b o o k on h ow t o p r o c e e d wi t h R a s p b e r r y p i microcontrollers
5. Face and eye detection algorithms by D N Balya Online support www.raspberrypi.org www.opencv.org for opencv image processing
6. A handbook on starting and initiating Raspberry.
7. Neural network based face detection by Baluja s and Kannade T from ieee explore
Face detection, Face recognition, Cellular Neural Network, False rejection Rate, Rpi(Raspberry pi).