A Review on Various Key Management Techniques for Security Enhancement in WSN
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2016 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2016|
|Authors : Deepika, Manpreet
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V34P232|
Deepika, Manpreet "A Review on Various Key Management Techniques for Security Enhancement in WSN", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V34(4),154-158 April 2016. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
A Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) sometimes called actuator networks are the group of sensor nodes which communicate with each other or with the base station. This wireless sensor networks are used to measure the different conditions. Due to the vast use of WSN in various applications like military, air traffic, e-learning it become necessary to enhance the security of sensor networks. There is a lots of security problems which are faced by sensor networks so it become necessary to improve the traditional key management techniques. The objective of this paper is to study the various key management techniques to enhance the security of leach protocol.
1. Applications (IJNSA), Vol.2, No.4, October 2010. Mohammed A. Abuhelaleh and Khaled M. Elleithy, “Security In Wireless Sensor Networks: Key Management Module In SOOAWSN”, International Journal of Network Security & Its
2. Lein Harn and Changlu Lin,” Authenticated Group Key Transfer Protocol Based on Secret Sharing” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON COMPUTERS, VOL. 59, NO. 6, JUNE 2010.
3. Jianli Wang, Laibo Zheng, Li Zhao, and Dan Tian, “LEACH-Based Security Routing Protocol for WSNs”, Advances in CSIE, Vol. 2, AISC 169, pp. 253–258, © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
4. Pengcheng Zhao, Yong Xu, Min Nan,” A Hybrid Key Management Scheme Based on Clustered Wireless sensor Networks” Copyright © 2012 SciRes.
5. Ying Zhang, Bingxin Zheng, Pengfei Ji and Jinde Cao, “A Key Management Method Based on Dynamic Clustering for Sensor Networks”, November.
6. Abdoulaye Diop, Yue Qi, Qin Wang, and Shariq Hussain, “An Efficient and Secure Key Management Scheme for Hierarchical Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 4, November 2012
7. Gurpreet Kaur*, Navdeep Kumar,” Secure and Efficient Data Collection in WSN” Volume 5, Issue 5, May 2015,IJARCSSE.
8. Roshani R. Patle, Prof. Rachana Satao,” aggregated identity- based signature to transmit data securely and efficiently in clustered WSNs”. © 2015 IEEE.
9. Gurpreet Kaur*, Navdeep Kumar, “survey on various key management schemes for leach in wireless sensor networks”. Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2015,IJARCSSE
10. Yanhong Sun 1, Ming Tang,”A Enhanced protocol for leach based wireless sensor networks”, © 2014 IEEE
11. E. Sandeep Kumar1, S.M. Kusuma2, B.P. Vijaya Kumar3 ,” A random key distribution based artificial immune system for security in clustered wireless sensor networks” ©2014 IEEE.
Wireless Sensor Network; cluster Head; Low Energy Adaptive Clustering Hierarchy; Exclusion Basis System.