MikroTik Bandwidth Management to Gain the Users Prosperity Prevalent
Muhammad Donni Lesmana Siahaan, Melva Sari Panjaitan, Andysah Putera Utama Siahaan "MikroTik Bandwidth Management to Gain the Users Prosperity Prevalent", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V42(5),218-222 December 2016. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
MikroTik operating system is designed as a network router. It is the operating system and software that can be used to make a computer into a reliable network router. The computer includes a variety of features for IP networks and wireless networks. These functions include Firewall & Nat, Bandwidth Limiter, Routing, Hotspot, Point to Point Tunneling Protocol, DNS server, DHCP server, Hotspot, and many other features. On a network that has many clients, it requires a bandwidth adjustment mechanism to prevent the bandwidth over the limit. All clients get their bandwidth fairly. Bandwidth Management is the method used to meet those needs. Limiting bandwidth on MikroTik Hotspot is necessary to perform. Wireless hotspot can be accessed anywhere to whom it may have the access policy. Bandwidth Limitation is required to promote justice and prosperity prevalent in all the hotspot user.
1. A. Lubis & A. P. U. Siahaan, “WLAN Penetration Examination of The University of Pembangunan Panca Budi,” International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 165 - 168, 2016.
2. M. T., B. B., B. T. M., R. Rajaram & B. V. K., “Network Forensic Investigation of HTTPS Protocol,” International Journal of Modern Engineering Research, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 3096-3106, 2013.
3. A. M. Saliu, M. I. Kolo & M. K. Muhammad, “Internet Authentication and Billing (Hot Spot) System Using MikroTik Router Operating System,” International Journal of Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 51-57, 2013.
4. Hariyanto & A. P. U. Siahaan, “Intrusion Detection System in Network Forensic Analysis and Investigation,” IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 115-121, 2016.
5. P. Mollick, S. Biswas, A. Halder & M. Salmani, “Mikrotik Router Configuration using IPv6,” International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 2001-2007, 2016.
6. N. Chahardah & C. Ghorbani, “Review: Advantages and Disadvantages of MikroTik Nstreme Protocols on Wireless Networks,” International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications Security, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 244-247, 2015.
7. I. V. E., O. C. C., N. S. U. & O. C., “Performance Evaluation of IEEE 802.11 Distributed Coordination Function (DCF) in a Multi-Rate WLAN,” International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 207-209, 2012.
— TeO2 glass, Nanoindentation, Young modulus, Hardness.