Performance of Cost and Economics of 9-Bus System
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : G Naresh Goud, Abdul Faizan Shaik, G .Shiva Rama Rao, K .Aruna
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V43P234|
G Naresh Goud, Abdul Faizan Shaik, G .Shiva Rama Rao, K .Aruna "Performance of Cost and Economics of 9-Bus System", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V43(4),199-204 January 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
The optimal power flow (OPF) problem seeks to control the generation/consumption of generators/loads to optimize certain objectives such as to minimize the generation cost or power loss in the network. It is becoming increasingly important for distribution networks due to the emerging distributed generation and controllable loads. The project aims to study the performance of 9-bus system by conducting various load flow studies. The study of economics of power system is important for optimum operation of the system . project deals with both load flow studies and cost economics studies which has been conducted.
1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performance of cost and economic.
2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/performance of costand economic.
3. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/277330197_Power_System_Modeling_and performance of cost and economic.
4. www.mantenimientopetroquimica.com/en/performance of cost and economic.html.
5. Gross, C. A. 1986. Power System Analysis. New York:John Wiley & Sons.
6. Ram, B., and Vishwakarna, D. N. 1995. Power System Protection and Switchgear. New Delhi: TataMcGraw-Hill.
7. Power system analysis by HadiSaadat, 2005 Tata McGraw-Hill.
Optimal power flow, power world simulator, voltage security, SVC