Process of Technology Transfer and Reverse Engineering
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : G H. R. Amini
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V45P217|
G H. R. Amini " Process of Technology Transfer and Reverse Engineering ", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V45(2),76-79 March 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
Market development and exportation are considered as the biggest matters of concern to senior executives in manufacturing and engineering organizations during the recent years. The question always arises as how to reduce a gap in our market with developed countries in the short run and possess a good share in the international trade. Evaluating such nations as Iran not gradually achieving technology and attempting to surround it over a period of time firstly presents with the widespread use of reverse engineering as a proper way to understand products basically as well as create and develop them in terms of its requirements. Further, disseminating andmonitoring the good implementation of the systematic process of reverse engineering as well as employing engineering tools and techniques will make a profound impact on products technical knowledge in a short space of time and at a low cost. Still,the process is not now accomplished as a result of not it`s systematically employing. Besides various technological strategy, the current paper aims to briefly present research and development position to achieve them, reverse engineering strategy choice as an appropriate way to progress developing countries and the methodology of the related system.
1. Akhavan, A.N. A review of copying and reverse engineering of aviation industries (77the.d). November 7.
2. Amini, GH.R.Technology management:Aiden.
3. Dr. Hojjati. S.M & Engr. Talebbidokhti. A.
4. Fathi, A.R.Entrepreneur reverse Engineering (9th ed.). October & November, 2002.
5. Helali , H.Reverse engineering of scientific data (2nd ed.). December, 1995.
6. Hosseini, S.M & Nazemi, J.Engineering structures development and product advance in industry, journal of economic and management(46th ed.). Fall, 1989.
7. Nateq, N.J.Providing cheap capital as an efficient method of government support for the national technology development, industry and development(16th ed.). October & November ,1998.
8. Paknazar, S.Reverse engineering as a method of manufacturing new web products(24th ed.). June, 2003.
9. Reverse engineering as a way to encompass design principles, journal of Payame Iran Khodro(46th ed.). August, 2001.
10. Reverse engineering (a necessity), scientific industrial services in Tehran, automobile industry(22nd ed.). October,2000.
11. Tareq, Kh.Technology management, Cultural research office.
12. The position and role of research activities in the strategies to achieve the country’s required technology, PayamePoolad(10th ed.). October, 1995.
progress developing countries and the methodology of the related system.