Advanced Online Examination by Using Raspberry Pi Based On Iot
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Bella Stary Gold.C, Ashok.V, Harikrishnan.T, Lakshmanan.S
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V45P218|
Bella Stary Gold.C, Ashok.V, Harikrishnan.T, Lakshmanan.S " Advanced Online Examination by Using Raspberry Pi Based On Iot ", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V45(2),80-82 March 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
Education is one of the main need for man to develop socially and intellectually. Today need of exams in universities, schools, colleges and even companies for recruitment process .The general paper-pen tests/exams are now being slowly replaced by the online internet based exam system .But on this manual system of writing examination has introducing many demerits. The manual process of writing examinations is not only time-consuming and tedious too, but cumbersome, hence the need for a better, faster and more reliable means of examining students is by Online examinations, sometimes referred as e-examinations, which are the examinations conducted through the internet or in an intranet (if within the Organization) for a remote candidate/candidates. In this online exam system location of the proctor varies from the location of the examinees. When the distance Increases slightly, chances of doing malpractices are get increase. To avoid such problems, the examinee has to be Monitored constantly.lot of techniques were proposed for providing security while conducting online exams .In this paper we propose a system which providesmore security to improve online Examination using IOT technology. To develop modern education, and considering the shortcoming of current online exam system, a new projection of online exam system based on Raspberry pi IOT is proposed, and the key implementation techniques and methods are also described. Internet of Things (IoT) has provided a promising opportunity to build powerful Examination systems and applications by leveraging the growing ubiquity of RFID, wireless, mobile and sensor devices.
1. Akhavan, A.N. A review of copying and reverse engineering of aviation industries (77the.d). November 7.
2. Amini, GH.R.Technology management:Aiden.
3. Dr. Hojjati. S.M & Engr. Talebbidokhti. A.
4. Fathi, A.R.Entrepreneur reverse Engineering (9th ed.). October & November, 2002.
5. Helali , H.Reverse engineering of scientific data (2nd ed.). December, 1995.
6. Hosseini, S.M & Nazemi, J.Engineering structures development and product advance in industry, journal of economic and management(46th ed.). Fall, 1989.
7. Nateq, N.J.Providing cheap capital as an efficient method of government support for the national technology development, industry and development(16th ed.). October & November ,1998.
8. Paknazar, S.Reverse engineering as a method of manufacturing new web products(24th ed.). June, 2003.
9. Reverse engineering as a way to encompass design principles, journal of Payame Iran Khodro(46th ed.). August, 2001.
10. Reverse engineering (a necessity), scientific industrial services in Tehran, automobile industry(22nd ed.). October,2000.
11. Tareq, Kh.Technology management, Cultural research office.
12. The position and role of research activities in the strategies to achieve the country’s required technology, PayamePoolad(10th ed.). October, 1995.
Automatic online examination, HDMI, internet of things, PIR sensor, Python, Raspberry pi.