Calculation, Design and Manufacturing of Mobigym
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : AshishTripathi, GauravOchani, ChiragKarnawat, KrunalGonnade
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V45P294|
AshishTripathi, GauravOchani, ChiragKarnawat, KrunalGonnade "Calculation, Design and Manufacturing of Mobigym", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V45(10),498-502 March 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
Bicycles was invented in 1817, first means of transport for public ease & bicycle also provides numerous health benefits by rigorous body & as well environmental healthy i.e. pollution free excess to road. Gymnasium, a place where people do heavy workout and gain fitness with proper muscular body.Mobigym, a concoction of bicycle and gym put’s both of them together. Mobigym is a bicycle designed for exercise purpose and can be used as means of transport. Same in traditional bicycles the rear chain drive mechanism is carried out by foot pedals connects the rear wheel of cycle and another chain drive mechanics introduced carried by the handle connects the front wheel of the bicycle. Simultaneous action burns lots of calories and also bicycle cum mobigym is increased.Key factor of this mobigym is that it is being comfortably being designed for both men and women. Mobigym might be the need for fitness freak.
1. AmolH.Parihar, Pravin P. Huzare, SwapnilS .Kulkarni.
Performance analysis of a handle bar using finite element
method to enhance the strength.
2. Vijayan .S.N,Pravin K.B, Venkatasubramanian . D, Ponmadasamy .M, Sakthivel. M. Performance analysis of bicycle driven by gear and shaft transmission system 3. Ergotec: The guide to cycling ergonomics.
4. Asso.Porf. PradeepM.Ingole, Dr. Ajay U. Awate, MukundManas. Ergonomis Bicycle for ladies.
5. David Weldon. Mountain Bike Rear Suspension design optimizationhttp://www.cs.bath.ac.uk/~mdv/courses/CM300 82/projects.bho/2005-6/weldon_dm_dissertation_2005- 06.pdf
6. J. P. Meijaard, Jim M. Papadopoulos, Andy Ruina and A. L. Schwab. Linearized dynamics equations for the balance and steer of a bicycle.
7. Zebediah Tracy Claudio X. Salazar. Design of Urban Transit Rowing Bike (UTRB). A Major Qualifying Project Report Submitted to the Faculty of the WORCESTER POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE. Issued on august 2010.
8. Lynn Weigand. The Economic Benefits of Bicycling. June 2008 CUS-CTS-08-03. https://www.pdx.edu/ibpi/sites/www.pdx.edu.ibpi/files/ Economic%20Benefits%20of%20Bicycling.pdf
9. M. ReddiSankar, T. Pushpaveni, V. BhanuPrakash Reddy. Design and Development of Solar Assisted Bicycle.International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2013 SSN 2250-3153
10. V. Lohit, A. Imran Mohideen. Pneumatic Bike: A Step to FutureInternational Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064 Impact Factor (2012): 3.358
Key factor of this mobigym is that it is being comfortably being designed for both men and women.