Solar Powered Variable Pitch Smart Seed Sowing System with Herbicides Sprayer
Mr. Salman Mujawar, Mr. Sangramsinh Patil, Mr. Sagar Patil, Mr. Sanket Pawar, Mr. Vaibhav Rajmane, Mr. S. P. Jarag "Solar Powered Variable Pitch Smart Seed Sowing System with Herbicides Sprayer", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V46(7),404-407 April 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
According to ISAE, it is found that axes and shovels are the main farm tools used by the farmers for agricultural operation. These tools are conventional and no improvement in agricultural practice is adopted. Hence, it is necessary to develop a system which results in reduction and is user friendly to agricultural community in India. Presently the seed sowing machines need tractors as prime mover and the distance between seed cannot vary (constant pitch) as per requirement. Also tractors are not emission free. Hence, an automated solar powered seed sowing machine with variable pitch was designed and constructed.
1. Adityakawadaskar, dr. S. S. Chaudhari“Review of methods
of seed sowing and concept of multi-purposeseed sowing
machine” “international journal of pure and applied research
in engineering and technology”IJPRET, 2013; Volume 1(8):
2. S.Chandika ME AMIE, T.Mohanraj “Automation and Emerging Technology Development of 2d seed sowing robo” Journal of agricultural science, Volume 1, June 2009.
3. Mahesh R. Pundkar, “A seed sowing machine: A review” IJESS volume 3, Issue 3. ISSN: 2249-9482, International journal of engineering and social science.
4. P.P. Shelke, “frontline demonstration on bullock-drawn planter enhances yield of soya bean crop. International journal of farm science 1(2):123-128, 2011.
5. Singh, M.S. 197 1 .Fads about Fcrti Seed Drills.Indian Farmers` Digest.Vol . 4. No.8 pp: 54-55.
6. International Journal of Emerging Technology & Research Volume 1, Issue 3, Mar-Apr, 2014 (www.ijetr.org) ISSN (E): 2347-5900 ISSN(P): 2347-6079“Automatic Seed Planter Punching Type”.
Put your keywords here, keywords are separated by comma.