Android Application for Motor Controlling at Remote Location
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Nilima Mahajan, Pooja Gunjal, Harshala Khairnar, Suruchi Nalinde
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V46P270|
Nilima Mahajan, Pooja Gunjal, Harshala Khairnar, Suruchi Nalinde "Android Application for Motor Controlling at Remote Location", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V46(7),411-414 April 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
This project is about controlling the motor from remote location ,controlling means ON ,OFF the motor. Also provide the facility of Scheduling that is we provide the scheduler for controlling the motor that means add the schedule of day and automatically at that day & time motor is ON there is no effort to farmer to remember this things. There are 50 commands are used to develop this application. Also provide the facility of Dry Run Condition ,that means if the water is not present in damp then after some time the motor will be automatically switch OFF. Every time the motor will get feedback to user, that is motor is ON , motor is OFF also motor is previously on at this time etc. This is the very good Example of Embedded system which is interacted with Android Application.
1) Microchip, AT89C2051 Data Sheet, Microchip Technology Inc., 2003
2) Arrick Robotics, “Driving High-Power Loads with a Microprocessor,” 2005, http://www.robotics.com/highload.html.
3) MM74C922, MM74C923 16-Key Encoder, General Manual, 1999.
4) D. Neamen, Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design. New Mexico: Times Mirror Higher Education Group Inc., 1996, pp. 69.
5) Some important websites:- www. Quectel.com www.Renesas.com
IVR, DTMF, GSM, MODEM, FEEDBACK SMS, THREE PHASE MOTOR, CONTROL SIGNAL.