Dynamic Analysis of Separate Foundation for Low Frequency Machine With Soil Interaction
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Hardik A. Patel, Hitesh K. Dhameliya, Yati R.Tank
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V46P272|
Hardik A. Patel, Hitesh K. Dhameliya, Yati R.Tank "Dynamic Analysis of Separate Foundation for Low Frequency Machine With Soil Interaction", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V46(8),420-424 April 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
In the industry heavy machinery is used as operate low frequency to high frequency. To get more production the speed of machinery has been increased for low speed to high speed. With the development of high speed machinery the problem of vibration arises. The vibration creates problems to foundation or its supporting structure and it may cause failure of the structure. Because of these problems static and dynamic analysis of machine foundation with different type of soil is necessary. For the economical design of structure provided separate foundation for the machine. It dicusses the load cases to applied and find out the displacement and stress in structure. The results will be compare and check the frequency ratio and displacement as per the range of IS Code of machine foundation. An attempt is made in the study to carry out an observation on machine foundation by using software SAP 2000 Vs.14. The analysis for foundation is also described in this paper and an attempt has been made to study the dynamic behaviour of a foundation structure for LESSAR machine which is used in cloth industry. Two different types of foundations for Reciprocating type Machine that is LESSAR have been studied in this paper.
1. Shamsher Prakash, V. K. Puri ( April-May 2006).
?Foundations for Vibrating Machines . Journal of
Structural Engineering, SERC, Madras. INDIA , 39.
2. Bhatia, K. (March-June 2008). ?Foundations for Industrial Machines And Earthquake Effects. ISET Journal of Earthquake Technology , 17.
3. D.D.Barkan. (1957). ?Dynamics of Bases and Foundations?. New York: Mcgraw-Hill Book Company, Inc.
4. Srinivasulu,P.and Vaidyanathan, C.V.,?Handbook of Machine Fundations, Tata McGraw Hill , New Delhi, 1976.
5. Indian Standard 2974 (Part I to V) Code of Practice for Design And Construction of Machine Foundations . (n.d.). 6. Hamid Eskandari, M. G. (2016). ?Foundation Analyzing of Centrifugal ID Fans?. ELSEVIER , 10.
7. Swain, A., IIT Kanpur, G. P., & Indian Institute of Technology, K. (25-Apr-2015 ). ?Experimental study on dynamic interference effect of two closely spaced machine foundations? . Canadian Geotechnical Journal , 42.
8. Peter Nawrotzki, G. H. (2008). ?Static and dynamic analysis of concrete turbine foundation. structural engineering international , 265-270.
9. Phipps, J. N. (2013). ?Experimental and numerical investigation of dynamic rocking foundation behavior. Iowa State University .
10. Sarthi B. Bhavsar, Y. D. ( May-Jun 2013). ?Dynamic Analysis of R.C.C. Frame Structure for Looms Industry. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), 21.
11. Piyush K. Bhandari, A. S. (April 2014 ). ?Dynamic Analysis of Machine Foundation . International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology , 8.
12. Yati R. Tank, Akhilesh R. Tank, Hitesh K. Dhameliya. (March 2016). ?Dynamic Analysis of Single Cylinder Compressor Block Foundation using SAP: 2000 VS. 16 International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume 33 Number 7- March 2016.
Dynamic Effect, Structural Element, Footing, Frequency, Amplitude, Resonance, soil interaction.