Improved security system for ATM using finger print identity
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Parvathy k, Vishnu Prabha.N.Kaimal
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V47P217|
Parvathy k, Vishnu Prabha.N.Kaimal "Improved security system for ATM using finger print identity", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V47(2),104-106 May 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
Today security of data is a major issue .This paper proposes a simple method using DWT for fingerprinting digital images. Algorithm presented locates regions that are insensitive to human vision so that presence of embedded identification code is fully concealed from the human eye. Frequency domain technique adopted improves the robustness of the scheme. The fingerprinting information is hidden to enable reliable detection even if the image is subjected to cropping or editing. As the fingerprint of every person is unique and cannot change by anyone, this biometric feature is used over the others. This system achieves high image quality in terms of MSE and PSNR.
1. Vidyasagar M Potdar, Song Han and Elizabeth Chang,
“A Survey of Digital Image Watermarking
Techniques”,Third IEEE conference on Industrial
2. Ingemar Cox, Matt L Miller and Jeffrey A Bloom, “Watermarking applications and their properties”, International Conference on Information technology: Coding and Computing, 2000.
3. Yiwei Wang, John F Doherty and Robert E. Van Dyck, “A Watermarking Algorithm Fingerprinting Intelligence Image”, Conference on Information Science and Systems,2001.
4. Won-gyum Kim, Yong-seok Seo, Hye-won Jung, Seon-hwa Lee and Won-geun Oh, “Wavelet Based ulti-bit Fingerprinting Against Geometric Distortions”, Key Engineering Materials, pp1301-1305, 2006.
5. Pranab Kumar Dhar and Jong-Myon Kim, “Digital Watermarking Scheme based on Fast Fourier Transform for Audio Copyright Protection”, Internal Journal of Security and Applications, Vol.5, 2011.
6. S.S Bedi, Rakesh Ahuja and Himanshu Agarwal, “Copyright Protection using Video Watermarking based on Wavelet Transformation in Multiband”, International Journal of Computer Applications, March 2013.
7. Phen Lan Lin, Chung-Kai Hsieh and Po-Whei Huang, “A hierarchical digital watermarking method for image tamper detection and recovery”, Pattern Recognition, 38(2005), pp2519-2529.
8. Tribhuvan Kumari Tewari and Vikas Saxena, “An Improved and Robust DCT based Digital Image Watermarking Scheme”, International Journal of Computer Applications, June2010.
9. Chun-Hung Chen, Yuan-Liang Tang, Chih-Peng Wang and Wen- Shyong Hsieh,” A Robust Watermarking Algorithm based on Salient image Features”, Optik 125(2014) pp1134-1140.
10. A.Umaamaheshvari ,K.Thanuskodi “Survey of Watermarking Algorithms For Medical Images”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, 2010.
image watermarking, embedding, extraction, application of method.