SPEECH RECOGNITION BASED LEARNING SYSTEM
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2013 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2013|
|Authors : Lavin Jalan , Rahul Masrani , Roshan Jadhav , Tejaswini Palav|
Lavin Jalan , Rahul Masrani , Roshan Jadhav , Tejaswini Palav. "SPEECH RECOGNITION BASED LEARNING SYSTEM". International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT). V4(2):165-169 Feb 2013. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
This paper presents an English dictionary consisting of accents and meanings of different words, which is voice operated i.e. operated on speech input from user which will be in the form of individual alphabets. On spelling the individual alphabets, the user will be provided with the accent and mea ning of the word formed from the alphabets spelled by him, which will be in the audio format.
1. S. F. Surui,“ Speaker independent isolated word recognizer using dynamic features of speech spectrum”, IEEE Trans.ASSP,volume - 34,1986.
2. J.R.Deller,Ja.G.Proakis, J.H.L.Hanson, “Discrete Time P rocessing of speech signal,MaccMilan Publishing Company 1993 .
3. Lingyun Gu and Stephen A. Zahorian, a new robust algorithm for isolated word endpoint detection .
4. Y.EphirimA.Dembo L.R.Rabinar,”A minimum discrimination approach for hidden markov models”,IEEE Tr ansactions on Information Theory vol.35 September 1989 .
5. Kumbharana, Chandresh K., 2007, “Speech Pattern Recognition for Speech to Text Conversion”, thesis PhD, Saurashtra University.
6. Linde Y., Buzo A. and Gray A. M., “An algorithm for Vector Quantizat ion”, IEEE Transactions on Communication, vol 28., No. 1, 1980.
Mel frequency cepstral coefficients (MFCC) , Vector quantization (VQ) , End point detection (epd), codebook, automatic speech recognition ( ASR).