Copy Move Image Forgery Detection using Wavelet transform
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : L.V Santosh Kumar Y, Ch. Sravani, K.S Ravi Kumar
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V47P235|
L.V Santosh Kumar Y, Ch. Sravani, K.S Ravi Kumar "Copy Move Image Forgery Detection using Wavelet transform", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V47(4),217-221 May 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
Image manipulation is not a new trend and it exists from the time when photography was innovated. In the recent years, many forgery detection methods and techniques are proposed. Photo image forgery may include Copy-Move Forgery or Cloning and Copy-Create Image Forgery. There are few methods for forgery detection. Though many image forgery detections previously exist, with the change in algorithms the efficiency in the outputs will also be varied. The algorithm that implemented, identifies the forged part in the copy move forged input image. The algorithm is implemented using wavelet transform. For feature extraction, average information, that is, entropy of blocks of the image is calculated. The algorithm could able to identify the forged part in image which was copied and moved or copied, moved and scaled. Due to result efficiency we can use it in identifying forged images in civil, military and in other security essential services.
1. Salam A.Thajeel and Ghazali Bin Sulong ?state of the art of copy-move forgery detection techniques: a review IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 10, Issue 6, No 2, November 2013.
2. Pradyumna Deshpande , Prashasti Kanikar ?pixel based digital image forgery detection techniques International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) Vol. 2, Issue 3, May-June 2012.
3. Hany Farid, ?image forgery detection, ieee signal processing magazine, march 2009.
4. Preeti Yadav and Yogesh Rathore ?detection of copy-move forgery of images using discrete wavelet transform, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE) Vol. 4 No. 04 April 2012.
5. Deepika Sharma, Pawanesh Abrol ?digital image tampering – a threat to security management International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol. 2, Issue 10, October 2013.
Wavelet transforms, Copy-Move Forgery or Cloning and Copy-Create Image Forgery.