HFSC-FSR Protocol Based Quality of Services in MANET
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : S.R.Raja, Dr.K.Alagarsamy
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V47P282|
S.R.Raja, Dr.K.Alagarsamy "HFSC-FSR Protocol Based Quality of Services in MANET", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V47(9),499-504 May 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
Mobile Ad-hoc network (MANET) is a wireless network, which does not have any kind infrastructure and it is self-configured. It consists of hosts and routers. A bandwidth queue management and the quality of service are the main issues in the MANET. The quality of service is poor when sharing the data packets between the nodes in the network. In real time application, the traffic and the consumer energy are increased by these kinds of issues in the MANET. To solve these problems we can apply the two algorithms in the proposed system. The Hierarchical Fair Service Curve (HFSC) packet scheduling algorithm and the Fisheye State routing protocol are utilized to get better the Quality of service (QoS). The link-sharing service scheme is used in proposed algorithm, which maintains the real time application QoS, high throughput, and less delay. Therefore the proposed approached are developed by using the NS2 simulator, which evaluates the performance, average delay, throughput, Routing overhead and packet delivery ratio.
1. Mamata Rath*,!, Binod Kumar Pattanayak*, and Bibudhendu Pati, “Energy Efficient MANET Protocol Using Cross Layer Design for Military Applications”, Defence Science Journal, Vol. 66, No. 2, March 2016.
2. Agbaria, A.; Gershinsky, G.; Naaman N. & Shagin, K. Extrapolation-based and QoS-aware real-time communication in wireless mobile ad hoc networks. In the 8th IFIP Annual Mediterranean Adhoc Networking Workshop, Med-Hoc-Net 2009. pp.21-26.
3. Tanu Jain, Technology Advancement In Wireless Communication”, International Journal Of Scientific & Technology Research Volume 2, Issue 8, August 2013.
4. Bo Ai, Xiang Cheng, Thomas Kürner, Zhang-Dui Zhong, Ke Guan, “Challenges Toward Wireless Communications for High-Speed Railway”, IEEE Transactions On Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 15, No. 5, October 2014.
5. Indhumathi,Vadivel, “A Survey of Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Protocols and Its Tools”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering”, Volume 4, Issue 12, December 2014.
6. Saleh Ali K.Al-Omari , Putra Sumari, “Overview of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks for the existing protocols and applications”, International Journal on application of graph theory in wireless ad-hoc networks and sensor graphs, 2010.
7. D. Helen and D. Arivazhagan, “Applications, Advantages and Challenges of Ad Hoc Network”, Journal of Academia and Industrial Research (JAIR), Volume 2, Issue 8 January 2014.
8. Charu, Arya, “A quality of service analysis of energy aware routing protocols in mobile ad hoc networks”, International Conference on Contempory Computing in IEEE, 2013.
9. P. Pande, B. S Patil, A .U. Patil, “A Study of Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad-hoc Network for Security Consideration”,International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2015.
10. P. Rukmania,R. Ganesanb, “Scheduling Algorithm for Real Time Applications in Mobile ad hoc Network With Opnet Modeler”, Procedia Engineering in Elesviwer, 2013.
11. Heng Xu, Xin Wang ; Toh, C.K., “Comparative Analysis of Scheduling Algorithms in Ad Hoc Mobile Networking”, Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies in IEEE, 2005.
12. Nihad I. Abbas, Emre Ozen and Mustafa Ilkan, “The Impact Of Tcp Congestion Window Size On The Performance Evaluation Of Mobile Ad Hoc (Manet) Routing Protocols”, International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) Vol. 7, No. 2, April 2015.
13. Rakesh Kumar Jha, Pooja Kharga, “A Comparative Performance Analysis of Routing Protocols in MANET using NS3 Simulator”, International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security, 2015, 4, 62-68.
14. Patel,Dubey, “Mobile ad hoc network performance improvement using strategical RED”, International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications Networks (WOCN) in IEEE, 2012.
15. Yan Li, Xiangyang Gong ; Wendong Wang ; Xirong Que ; Jian Ma, “An Autonomic Active Queue Management Mechanism to Improve Multimedia Flow Delivery Quality”, International Journal of Communication and Mobile Computing in IEEE, 2010.
16. Muhammad Aamir, Mustafa, Zaidi, “A Buffer Management Scheme for Packet Queues in MANET”, Tsinghua Science And Technology, pp543-553, Volume 18, Number 6, December 2013.
17. Morshed, Islam, “CBSRP: Cluster Based Secure Routing Protocol” International Advance Computing Conference (IACC), in IEEE, 2013.
18. Simaiya, Shrivastava, Keer, “IRED Algorithm for Improvement in Performance of Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT), 2014.
19. Aneel Oad, Shamala K Subramaniam and Zuriati Ahmad Zukarnain, “Enhanced uplink scheduling algorithm for efficient resource management in IEEE 802.16”, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking 2015.
20. Zhenzhen Jiao, Baoxian Zhang, Wei Gong and Hussein Mouftah, “A virtual queue-based back-pressure scheduling algorithm for wireless sensor networks”,EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking 2015.
21. Anumeha, Bhawna Mallick, “Introducing Efficient AODV Routing Protocol for MANET”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 124 – No.3, August 2015.
22. Pragya Sharma, Vineet Richhariya, “A Study on OLSR- TC Packet based Energy Efficient Routing Scheme”International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 5, Issue 9, September 2015.
23. S.R.Raja, Dr.K.Alagarsamy. “PHY-MAC Layer Configuration Based Energy Efficiency for Improving the Quality of Service in Mobile Ad-Hoc Network” International Journal of Engineering Inventions, e-ISSN: 2278-7461, p-ISSN: 2319-6491,Volume 6, Issue 1 [Jan. 2017] PP: 61-68
MANET, Routing, Similarity Measurement, HFSC, Quality of Service.