Improved Entity based Object Oriented Framework for IDE
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : M.Anil Kumar, A.Durga Praveen Kumar, V.Tata Rao
M.Anil Kumar, A.Durga Praveen Kumar, V.Tata Rao "Improved Entity based Object Oriented Framework for IDE", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V48(2),70-73 June 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
Improvement of object oriented concepts in integrated development environment (IDE) is an interesting research issue I the field of object oriented technology in computer science. Every framework has its own advantages and disadvantages. Ability to generate automated data transfer objects and data access objects is a challenging issue for framework. Most of the frameworks show static and dynamic visual representation but they have certain limitations to use object oriented principals. In this paper we propose efficient features to integrate to the IDE which satisfies developer requirements.
1. Joseph Bergin , Eugene Wallingford , Michael Caspersen , Michael Goldweber , Michael Kolling, Teaching polymorphism early, Proceedings of the 10th annual SIGCSE conference on Innovation and technology in computer science education, June 27-29, 2005, Caparica, Portugal [doi>10.1145/1067445.1067541].
2. Steve Cooper , Steve Cunningham, Teaching computer science in context, ACM Inroads, v.1 n.1, March 2010 [doi>10.1145/1721933.1721934]
3. Erich Gamma , Richard Helm , Ralph Johnson , John Vlissides, Design patterns: elements of reusable object-oriented software, Addison-Wesley Longman Publishing Co., Inc., Boston, MA, 1995
4. Mark Guzdial, A media computation course for non-majors, Proceedings of the 8th annual conference on Innovation and technology in computer science education, June 30-July 02, 2003, Thessaloniki, Greece
5. ]J. Yang, Y. Lee and D. Hicks, "Synchronized Static and Dynamic Visualization in a Web-Based Programming Environment,’ IEEE International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC), May 16- 17, 2016
6. Michael Kolling, “The design of an object-oriented environment and language for teaching,” PhD Dissertation, University of Sydney, 1999.
7. Paul Gestwicki, Bharat Jayaraman, “Methodology and architecture of JIVE,” Proceedings of the 2005 CM symposium on Software visualization, May 14-15, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri.
8. T. Dean Hendrix, James H. Cross, II, Larry A. Barowski, “An extensible framework for providing dynamic data structure visualizations in a lightweight IDE,” Proceedings of the 35th SIGCSE technical symposium on Computer science education, March 03-07, 2004, Norfolk, Virginia, USA.
9. 1. Deborah J. Armstrong, The quarks of object-oriented development, Communications of the ACM, v.49 n.2, p.123-128, February 2006 [doi>10.1145/1113034.1113040]
In this paper we propose efficient features to integrate to the IDE which satisfies developer requirements.