Effect of Shear Wall on Transfer Girder for High Rise RC Building
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2018 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2018|
|Authors : Vikas V.Mehetre, V.T.More
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V57P209|
Vikas V.Mehetre, V.T.More "Effect of Shear Wall on Transfer Girder for High Rise RC Building", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V57(1),44-47 March 2018. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
In high rise structure shear wall provided at different locations to resist earthquake load. Floating column provide to develops space at below floor for assembly hall ,parking space etc. purposes. Shear wall also resist earthquake load and other lateral loads such as wind load. but in specific high rise building floating column and transfer girder provide for parking purposes or any other purposes. In that structure we don’t know best position of shear wall to resist earthquake load as well as structural responses on transfer girder. For this purpose, we analyse several models for different shear wall location and different storey cases such as 10,15,20,25 and 30 storey building with the help of EATBS V 2015 software. Each model is analyse for construction stage analysis, conventional analysis with earthquake load and wind analysis. In construction stage and conventional analysis earthquake zone IV is consider for Delhi city. For Delhi city terrain category 4 consider for wind analysis and check behaviour of transfer girder for three types of analysis in the form of shear force, bending moment and displacement and then decide suitable positions of shear wall for each storey case.
1) Meghana B.S, Sadashiva Murthy T.H, “Effect of floating column on the behavior of composite multistoried building subjected to seismic load”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, volume:03, issue:06, June-2016, pp:2613-2619
2) R.Pranay,I.Yamini Sreevalli,Er.Thota.Suneel Kumar, “Study and comparison of construction sequence analysis with conventional lumped analysis using Etabs”,Civil Engineering Systems and Sustainable Innovations, ISBN:978-93-83083-78-7, pp:220-228.
3) Tabassum G. Shirhatti, Vanakudre S.B. , “The effects of P-delta and construction sequential analysis of RCC and steel building with respect to linear static analysis”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, volume:02, issue:04, July-2015, pp:501- 505.
4) Yousuf Dinar, Munshi Md. Rasel, Muhammad Junaid Absar Chowdhury, Md. Abu Ashraf, “Chronological construction sequence effects on reinforced concrete and steel buildings”, International Journal of Engineering and Science, volume:03, issue:01, December-2014, pp:52-63.
5) Vignesh Kini K., Rajeeva S. V., “Comparison of response spectrum analysis of RC and steel-concrete composite multi-storey building with floating columns”, International Journal of Reasearch in Engineering and Technology, volume:06,issue:05,May-2017, pp:63-68..
Shear wall, EATBS V 2015,wind analysis, transfer girder.