Testing and Performance Analysis on Air Conditioner cum Water Dispenser
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2013 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2013|
|Authors : Dr. U. V.Kongre , A. R. Chiddarwar , P. C. Dhumatkar , A.B.Aris|
Dr. U. V.Kongre , A. R. Chiddarwar , P. C. Dhumatkar , A.B.Aris. "Testing and Performance Analysis on Air Conditioner cum Water Dispenser". International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT). V4(4):772-775 Apr 2013. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
The work on developing the heat pumps for space conditioning and water heating has been gone for half a century. The earlier water heating pumps and air to water heating pumps gives only hot water and space conditioning. But in this air conditioning cum water dispenser we get hot and cold water with hot and cold air, thus the system becomes multifunctional. The actual cycles and operating conditions for air and water cycle present in this paper. The paper int roduced basic design principles and the test analysis performed in the laboratory. The test results were found encouraging especially the parameters of dispenser output along with air conditioner. The paper also introduced comfort conditions and suitable coefficient of performance with respect to atmospheric condition, without sacrificing the air conditioning output.
1. Biaou AL, Bernier MA., “Achieving total domestic hot water production with renewable energy, Building and Environment”. 2008;43:651 – 60.
2. P. Techarungpaisan, S. Theerakulpisut, S. Priprem. “Modeling of a split type air conditioner with integrated water heater”, Thailand, 2006.
3. Fei Liu, Hu Huang, Yingjiang Ma, Rong Zhuang. “Research on the Air Conditioning Water Heater System”, International Refrigeration and Air C onditioning Conference (2008).
4. M. M. Rahman, Chin Wai Meng, & Adrian Ng. “ Air Conditioning and Water Heating - An Environmental Friendly and Cost Effective Way of Waste Heat Recovery”, Selangor Malaysia. AEESEAP Journal of Engineering Education 2007, Vol. 31, No. 2.
5. P. Byrne, j. Miriel, y. Lenat. “Design and simulation of a heat pump for simultaneous heating and cooling using HFC or CO2 as a working fluid”. 8th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Working Fluids, Copenhagen, 2008.
6. Pradeep Bansal, Edwa rd Vineyard, Omar Abdelaziz. “Status of not - in - kind refrigeration technologies for household space conditioning, water heating and food refrigeration”. International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment (2012).
7. M. M. Rahman, M. Z. Yusoff, L. A. Ling, a nd L. T. Seng, “Establishment of a waste heat recovery device from split air conditioning system”, Thermal Engineering: Proceedings of the 2nd BSME - ASME International Conference, Dhaka - Bangladesh, 2004.
8. Huimin J., Yang W., Uiliang M., Yang Y, “Experimental Research on the Dynamic Characteristics of the Energy - saving Type Air Conditioner with Domestic Hot Water Supply”, China HV&AC, Vol. 35, 2005.
9. P.Sathiamurthi, R.Sudhakaran “Effective utilization of waste heat in air conditioning” . (2003)