Biogas Generation Plant Based On Kitchen Waste Material
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2014 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2014|
|Authors : P.A.Gadge , Dr A.C.Waghmare , V.R. Ninave
P.A.Gadge , Dr A.C.Waghmare , V.R. Ninave."Biogas Generation Plant Based On Kitchen Waste Material", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology(IJETT), 8(3),154-158 February 2014. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
Millions of cubic meters of methane in the form of biogas are produced every year by the decomposition of organic matter, both animal and vegetable. It is almost identical to the natural gas pumped out of the ground by the oil companies and used by many of us for cooking our meals. In the past biogas has been treated as a dangerous by-product that must be removed as quickly as possible, instead of being harnessed for any useful purposes. It is only really in very recent times that a few people have started to view biogas in an entirely different light, as a new source of power for the future. The impending scarcity of petroleum threatens the world’s fuel supply. Mankind can face this threat successfully with the help of biogenous methane, but the world is yet to take full advantage of this technology. In this paper we discuss about floating drum biogas plant which is very effective for small scale use. It has been running successfully for last 6 month.
1. A.R.T.I. (www.arti.org)
2. Book : By. Gupta Kr Ajay[Published and printed by N.I.IR] Hand book on biogas and its applications.
3. Book: By. Dublein D and Steinhauser [Published by WILEY-VCH] A Biogas from waste and renewable sources
4. Book: By. Kothari.D.P & Singal.K.C & Rajan R. Renewable energy source & emerging technologies
5. Paper: By. Kale S.P & Mehetre S.T On Biogas plant based on kitchen waste
6. Literature: On Biogas Technology
7. Wikipidia of anaerobic digestion (www.wikipidia.com)
Bacterial process in anaerobic fermentation, Biogas plant – Boon to rural family, Biogas plant based on kitchen waste, Discussion and Conclusion, Fabrication and installation, References, Utilization of biogas and slurry,