Authors can directly pay to our bank account which is mentioned in our acceptance mail.Through net banking, you can transfer amount to our specified account number...
The peer review process at IJETT strives to be transparent, fair, thorough, and objective, periodically revised, outlines the basic peer review process used by the journal. The editor-in-chief...
Mode of Payment
This document gives formatting instructions for authors preparing papers for publication in the Proceedings of an IJETT Journal. The authors must follow the instructions given in the document...
Summary of Important Items when submitting a manuscript
- Be certain that your manuscript contains suitable material for the journal. Out of scope articles will be returned to authors without review. Please read the Aims & Scope of the journal.
- Please read the web page on Publishing Ethics.
- Please provide a covering letter explaining the contribution of the manuscript.
- Grammar, spelling and accuracy are considered as the most important screening criterion. If your manuscript contains errors in English, it will be returned.
- Manuscripts, which do not meet the novelty, significance, and competence criteria (Aims & Scope of the journal), will be returned to authors at any stage, at the discretion of the Editor.
- References must follow the format as stipulated in our template. Your manuscript will be returned if the format of the references is not correct.
- Ensure that figures are adequately labelled (coordinates, scale bar, orientation) and the resolution is sufficient for publication scale.
- Choose the appropriate article type (Research, Application, Review or Short Note articles – see Aims & Scope). Ensure your manuscript falls within the word limit for the article type that you choose. Please note: maximum word count is based on the text, excluding abstract, keywords, references and captions.
- If you are submitting a revised manuscript, clearly address, point-by-point, to the comments provided by the reviewers. This includes any request for improvements in the English.
- Briefly, the format of your manuscript must be:
- a) In a word processing format (i.e. MS Word or LaTeX during the submission). Do Not Submit the revised manuscript in the Pdf Documents format.
- b) single column
- c) double spaced lines
- d) line numbers
- e) adhere to the reference format standard for the journal
- f) figures must be uploaded separately and properly labelled during the submission process.
- g) provide a separate list of figure captions and table captions at the end of the text document.