Multipurpose User Beneficiary Application for Institutions using Android (MUBAIA)
M.Sucitra, S.Sugashini, J.Suvetha, S.Vijayakumari, A.T.BaraniVijayakumar "Multipurpose User Beneficiary Application for Institutions using Android (MUBAIA)", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V45(10),518-520 March 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
This paper is aimed at developing a Multipurpose User Beneficiary Application for Institutions Using Android that is of importance to either the educational institution or the college. This system is internet and intranet based system which can be used inside and outside the institution. Mobile technology has introduced a new environment among upcoming generations that can be used to improve the management process. Education system in India has become so advanced in last decade due to the development of the technology. Smart class, video conferencing are some of the examples of modern trends in educational system. These applications help the institute to move forward quickly, fulfil their vision and accomplish their goals. Section I contains introduction about the project, section II contains the perspective details, section III contains information about the existing system, section IV holds details about the proposed system, section V denotes the proposed system architecture VI section denotes screenshots, and section VII concludes the vision of this paper.
1) MohdNazri Ismail, “Development of WAP Based
Students Information System in Campus
Environment” International Journal of Computer and
Electrical Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 3, August 2009
2) Hu Hongxin, Cui Ming, “Development Scheme of Mobile Campus Information Integration Platform Based on Android”
3) Michael Schulze, “CAMPUS NEWS – Artificial Intelligence Methods Combined for an Intelligent Information Network”, University of Koblenz (IEEE Paper)
4) Application Fundamentals, http://developer android.com /guide /topics/fundamentals.html
5) Campus Application of FHKiel1.0forAndroid,http://www.handster.com/camp us_application_of_fhkiel.ht ml
6) Mobile App Development, http:// www. Rapids of ttechnologies.com/androidapplicationdevelopment.htm l.
section IV holds details about the proposed system, section V denotes the proposed system architecture VI section denotes screenshots, and section VII concludes the vision of this paper.