Single Scale image Dehazing by Multi Scale Fusion
Mrs.A.Dyanaa, Ms.Srruthi Thiagarajan Visvanathan, Ms.Varsha Chandran "Single Scale image Dehazing by Multi Scale Fusion", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V43(1),30-34 January 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
Because of the strong and successfulness, tampering of digital images depends upon the flexible architecture for a derivative estimation has become an important method to a spectacle for a large number of approaches. Regulated on an inherent range, the tampering of digital image procedure is varied and carried out. The beginning of a bridging origination which dilutes into a simple procedure. Thus the explanation of imaging is near to tampering of digital images procedure which discards spare estimations .The statement was extracted into large situation intense design.
1. L. K. Choi, J. You, A.C. Bovik, "Referenceless prediction of perceptual fog density and perceptual image defogging", IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol.24, no. 11, pp. 3888-3901, Nov. 2015.
2. M. Aubry, S. Paris, S. W. Hasinoff, J. Kautz, F. Durand, "Fast local laplacian filters: Theory and applications", ACM Trans. Graph. (SIGGRAPH), vol. 33, no. 5, 2014.
3. A. P. James, B. V. Dasarathy, "Medical image fusion: A survey of the state of the art", Inf. Fusion, vol. 19, pp. 4-19,Sep. 2014.
4. A. C. Bovik, "Automatic prediction of perceptual image and video quality", Proc. IEEE, vol. 101, no. 9, pp. 2008-2024, Sep. 2013.
5. H. Yeganeh, Z. Wang, "Objective quality assessment of tone-mapped images", IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol.22, no. 2, pp. 657-667,Feb. 2013.
6. C. O. Ancuti, "Single image dehazing by multi-scale fusion", IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 22, no. 8,pp. 3271-3282, Aug. 2013.
7. S. Li, X. Kang, J. Hu, "Image fusion with guided filtering", IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 2864-2875, Jul. 2013.
—Image fusion, Image enhancement, Laplace, multi-scale.