Implementation Of Quality Management System Using Different Tools & Techniques
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Prof. P. H. Pandhare, Dr. S. M Sawant
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V45P201|
Prof. P. H. Pandhare, Dr. S. M Sawant "Implementation Of Quality Management System Using Different Tools & Techniques", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V45(1),1-3 March 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
The quality management practices will enable a company to achieve its goals. QMS addressing the processes surrounding the design, development and delivery of a general product or service. in order to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of its performance new techniques is designed. Statistical Process Control (SPC) & Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) which will result in the production of quality products and services, rather than in detecting defective products or services after they have been produced.
1. T. Laosirihongthong and G.S. Dangayach, “A Comparative Study of Implementation of Manufacturing Strategies in Thai and Indian Automotive Manufacturing Companies.” Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 24, (2005) 131-143.
2. Hsien-Tsung Liao, David Enke and Henry Wiebe, “An expert advisory system for the ISO 9001 quality system.” Journal of Expert Systems with Applications, 27, (2002) 313-322.
3. M. Bobrek and M. Sokovi, “Implementation of APQP-concept in design of QMS.” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 162–163, (2005) 718–724.
4. Robert Sroufe and Sime Curkovic; “An examination of ISO 9000:2000 and supply chain quality assurance.” Journal of Operations Management, 26, (2008) 503–520.
5. Amy J.C. Trappey and David W. Hsiao, “Applying collaborative design and modularized assembly for automotive ODM supply chain integration.” Journal of Computers in Industry, 59, (2008) 277–287.
6. Jorn-Henrik Thun and DanielHoenig, “An empirical analysis of supply chain risk management in the German automotive industry.” Int.J.Production Economics, 8, (2009)1-8.
7. Jayanth Jayaram, Sanjay L. Ahire and Paul Dreyfus, “Contingency relationships of firm size, TQM duration, unionization, and industry context on TQM implementation—A focuses on total effects.” Journal of Operations Management, 28, (2010) 345–356.
8. B. Almannai, R. Greenough and J. Kay, “A decision support tool based on QFD and FMEA for the selection of manufacturing automation technologies.” Journal of Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 24, (2008) 501–507.
9. D. Aggelogiannopoulos, E.H. Drosinos and P. Athanasopoulos, “Implementation of a quality management system (QMS) according to the ISO 9000 family in a Greek small-sized winery: A case study.” Journal of Food Control, 18, (2007) 1077–1085.
10. Shankar Chakraborty and Diganta Tah, “Real time statistical process advisor for effective quality control.” Journal of Decision Support Systems, 42, (2006) 700– 711.
Statistical Process Control scheme, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis scheme & Quality Function Deployment scheme.