A Survey of Digital Watermarking Techniques and Performance Evaluation Metrics
|International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)||
|© 2017 by IJETT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Hemani, Samridhi Singh
|DOI : 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V46P220|
Hemani, Samridhi Singh "A Survey of Digital Watermarking Techniques and Performance Evaluation Metrics", International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V46(2),128-132 April 2017. ISSN:2231-5381. www.ijettjournal.org. published by seventh sense research group
Data security is always the most important concern for everyone. In this paper, we are going to study the Watermarking Techniques, Performance Evaluation Metrics associated with watermarking. Watermarking is not new to anyone, but this method is always the most talked about. Digital watermarking has become an active and important area of research, and development and knowledge of watermarking techniques are being deemed essential to help in getting rid of some of the challenges faced by the rapid propagation of digital content.
1. Jiang Xuehua, "Digital Watermarking and Its Application in Image Copyright Protection ",2010 International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation.
2. Tanu dua, Bhupesh Kumar Singh,"Image Authentication Using Digital Watermarking", 2015 International Journal of Computational Engineering Research
3. Reddy, R., M. V. N. Prasad, and D. S. Rao. "Robust Digital Watermarking of Images using Wavelets." International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, vol.1, no.2, pp.1793-8163, 2009
4. Sang, Jun, and Mohammad S. Alam. "Fragility and robustness of binary-phase-only-filter-based fragile/semifragile digital image watermarking." Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions , vol. 57, no.3, pp. 595-606, 2008
5. Liu, Ruizhen, and Tieniu Tan. "An SVD-based watermarking scheme for protecting rightful ownership." Multimedia, IEEE Transactions, vol. 4, no.1, pp.121-128, 2002.
6. Nikolaidis, Athanasios, and Ioannis Pitas. "Asymptotically optimal detection for additive watermarking in the DCT and DWT domains." Image Processing, IEEE Transactions, vol.12, no.5, pp. 563-571, 2003
7. D. Mistry, "Comparison of Digital Watermarking Methods" (IJCSE) International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, vol. 02, no. 09, (2010), pp. 2805-2909
8. Kundur. D., Hatzinakos, D., "Digital Watermarking using Multiresolution Wavelet Decomposition", Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. On Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Seattle, Washington, vol. 5, pp. 2969-2972, May 1998.
9. R.G. Schyndel, A. Tirkel, and C.F Osborne, "A Digital Watermark", Proceedings of IEEE International conference on Image Processing, ICIP-1994, pp. 86-90, 1994.
10. Prabhishek Singh, R S Chadha, "A Survey of Digital Watermarking Techniques, Applications and Attacks", IJEIT, ISSN: 2277-3754, Vol. 2 Issue 9, March-2013.
11. N. Chandrakar and J. Baggaa,"Performance Comparison of Digital Image Watermarking Techniques: A Survey", International Journal of computer Application Technology and Research, vol. 2, no. 2, (2013), pp. 126-130.
12. Singh, Surya Pratap, Paresh Rawat, and Sudhir Agrawal "A robust watermarking approach using DCT-DWT." International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (ISSN 2250-2459, Volume 2, Issue 8 (2012).
13. Al-Haj, Ali "Combined DWT-DCT digital image watermarking." Journal of computer science 3, no. 9 (2007): 740. 14. Anthony T.S.Ho et.al “A Robust Digital Image-in-Image Watermarking Algorithm Using the Fast Hadamard Transform”, Springer, 2011
15. Mansouri, A., A. Mahmoudi Aznaveh, and F. Torkamani Azar "SVD-based digital image watermarking using complex wavelet transform." Sadhana 34, no. 3 (2009): 393-406.
16. T. Serre, L. Wolf, S. Bileschi, M. Riesenhuber, and T. Poggio, “Object recognition with cortex-like mechanisms,” IEEE Trans. on PAMI vol. 29, no. 3, 2007.
17. Alexander Sverdlov, “Secure DCT-SVD Domain Image Watermarking: Embedding Data in All Frequencies”, Proceedings of IEEE Region 10 Technical Conference on Convergent Technologies for the Asia-Pacific, Bangalore, India, October 14-17, 2003
18. Palak Patel, Yash Patel,” Secure and Authentic DCT image steganography through DWT-SVD based Digital watermarking with RSA encryption”, IEEE, 2015
Watermarking, Spatial domain, Image Transforms, Discrete Wavelet Transform, Discrete Cosine Transform, Discrete Fourier Transform.